Our lovely children end up in the middle. Kids can have a really good outcome in a divorce IF and ONLY IF parents are not living and literally marinating in conflict. Good communication and full focus on the children creates the absolute BEST outcomes.
Click HERE to enroll in The Kids Win!
Guidance and support is out there…..
After mediating and coaching thousands of children and parents through this process I have learned a thing or two about kids.
- Kids need support just as parents need support.
- There are many emotions in this process – fear, sadness, confusion, anger, and frustration and not only do you feel them but your children go through stages of grief and fear of the unknown.
- Children still DO get caught in middle of the process.
- Being present for children is always a great thing to do even if this is not a divorce situation. Be present for them at all times.
- Providing a way for kids to connect with other kids can really help them feel normal and work through the hard feelings.
I created The Kids Win! because I want to see kids have a community with one another to share and learn about how to get through this process.
Currently I am creating the Kids Win! membership community so in the meantime I am offering 1:1 personal sessions with kids so they have support. Email me at Barb@DrBarbHughson.com to find a time and be sure to enroll below for payment.
The Kids Win! is a monthly membership that is being created now. What will be included:
- A monthly Zoom call covering a topic for kids about kids
- A monthly creative session for kids to use art, music, dance, other creative modalities to work through emotions
- Case studies – sharing of stories and books about kids in divorce/custody situations
- One 30 minute private call with kids if they desire one
Click HERE to enroll in The Kids Win! today!
Don’t delay… enroll your children in ‘The Kids Win!’ today so they can have the support THEY need!